The Executive Assistant is a health system-level administration support position for the Vice President of Strategy
and Business Development, as well as in support of the division that provides and applies clerical, technical, creative,
accounting and organizational skills in order to accomplish daily assignments as well as special event/project work.
Due to the level of responsibility, this position requires exceptional coordinating and organizational abilities, as well
as the ability to work independently. The position is also responsible for the senior membership program, including
the expansion of membership and planning of events,and supports the Division of Strategy and Business
Development. Responsible for scheduling Community Outreach and disseminating information among the service line
leaders. Position is also responsible for educating and tracking Medical Center Community Benefits.
- Associate in Arts degree preferred, but not required.
- Medical terminology helpful but not required.
- Typing (80 words per minute), word processing (Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet), computer, copying machines
- 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience in healthcare required.
- Computer literate in Word, Microsoft, Excel, Outlook.
- Computer literacy with other computer programs desirable.
100 E Carroll St.,Salisbury, MD
Monday - Friday