Directs operations of TidalHealth Medical Partners primary care practices. Oversees compliance with regulatory requirements and standards. Actively leads and/or participates in projects, work groups, committees, and staff meetings. Positively interacts with a wide variety of individuals including providers, patients, co-workers, and vendors. Remains resilient and professional in the face of multiple tasks. Utilizes critical thinking skills, prioritizes workloads, and works independently to achieve goals. Monitors support for practices to meet organizational quality and efficiency goals through optimizing practice workflow.
- Provides direct supervision of manager of support services and practice managers.
- Conducts staff interviewing, hiring, assessment, training, coaching, retraining/performance improvement, and disciplinary action as needed. Completes performance evaluations.
- Performs human-resources related functions as required.
- Participates in staff development and leadership development programs.
- Assesses, develops, implements, and maintains oversight of office processes and work flows.
- Oversees project management and provider/practice start-up.
- Addresses patient experiences and performs recovery as required.
- Reviews/completes event reporting and conducts necessary follow-up.
- Makes timely, appropriate decisions, and utilizes sound judgment to handle situations to resolution and/or refers to appropriate person(s) when necessary.
- Gathers data, maintains, assesses, and reports statistics.
- Assists with budget development and monitoring, approves and monitors expenditures.
- Upholds the organizations' Mission, Values and Goals by adhering to Standards of Performance.
- Promotes, establishes, and maintains collaborative working relationships with TidalHealth management and staff to achieve goals.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for own professional performance.
- Interacts with all in a courteous and respectful manner, inspiring confidence by performing and communicating in a professional and ethical manner.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of key responsibilities. Is technically adept at all facets of work.
- Participates in team-based patient-centered care delivery.
- Keeps abreast of trends and changes to improve quality and safety in the care of the patient.
Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field or business management preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered.
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ supervisory experience in a medical office setting and current working knowledge of medical office practice.
- Experience in human resource functions including hiring, staff development, and assessment.
- Electronic Health Record experience.
TidalHealth Medical Partners
Monday - Friday