- The inventory, distribution/delivery of medications is required for all Patient Care area Positions.
- The Application Analyst provides analytical expertise in the development and implementation of system-related clinical, access, revenue cycle, decision support and quality improvement applications. He / she will support new project development including system analysis, planning and preparation. Develop, support and maintain documentation and procedures as needed. Provide training to other IT staff and user clients as appropriate. Provides product function, design, and build expertise (obtains EMR module certification) and experience needed for successful product implementation. Supports all project team members with application and information systems knowledge. The Application Analyst is a member of the team of primary resources dedicated to designing, building, testing, and activating the application database. Develops and maintains models and documentation of business and system requirements and configures system accordingly. Documents and maintains all required system design and build documents. Contributes to preparation of testing scripts and materials and performs unit, system, and integrated testing tasks. Works with training team to develop application specific training curriculums and materials. Provides expertise and experience to the development of activation plans, application activation tasks, and production environment readiness. Logs, tracks, and resolves issues as well as any software code modifications or enhancements. Develops knowledge of laboratory specific information systems. During designated weekends, holidays, and on-call days, responsible for the management and supervision of all laboratory sections.
- Ability to read and communication in the English language
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Extensive work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements on a case-by-case basis
- Obtain Epic Certification in assigned modules within 90 days of completion of training
801 Middleford Rd,Seaford, DE