The primary function is to provide secretarial support for the PRMG facility (coordinate communications, register and greet patients and maintain financial information) under the direct supervision of the office supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Medical terminology and/or medical secretarial degree (2years) preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years secretarial experience required.
- Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office computer programs, practice management systems and spreadsheets preferred
100 E Carroll St.,Salisbury, MD
Pulmonology - Practice
Monday - Friday