Plans, coordinates, implements and directs all activities for the recruitment and hiring of credentialed providers for Peninsula Regional Medical Group. Will maintain/increase the necessary compliment of providers required to support the needs of the programs and services offered by Peninsula Regional Health System.
Must possess exceptional analytical and process management skills and superior written/verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with senior management regarding recruitment strategies, budgetary compliance, compensation methodology, and contract negotiations. Understands market attributes (average time to fill, number of viable candidate in the marketplace, etc.) to assist in the development of recruiting strategies for long term and sustained growth. Must be able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Health Care Administration or business related field required.
- Minimum of three years of recruitment, physician/advanced practitioner or executive recruitment experience is required.
- Self-motivation, a history of achieving results and experience in developing relationships with medical staff, physician/NP/PA candidates and senior management are mandatory.
- High attention to detail with proven salesmanship and negotiating capabilities.
- Actively demonstrates a passion for recruiting and providing excellent customer service.
Day shift, Monday through Friday. Requires evening or weekend work to attend job fairs and recruitment dinners.
100 E Carroll St.,Salisbury, MD
Peninsula Regional Medical Group
Monday - Friday