Responsible for the billing, follow-up and collection of Medical Center receivables in order to maintain positive cash flow and reduce accounts receivable and A/R days, in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Advanced courses in computer, office or public relations preferred.
- One to two years' business office experience.
- Speed and accuracy with keyboard and calculator, and computer experience.
- Experience in healthcare billing, collection, or registration preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Requires six months on-the-job training.
- Certified Patient Account Technician (CPAT) preferred.
800 S Salisbury Blvd,Salisbury, MD
Monday - Friday