Job Summary: To ensure a safe and secure environment for patients, residents, visitors, Medical Staff, and members of the community, within the confines of Hospital, and other buildings and grounds associated with Nanticoke Health Services, Inc. Will assist maintenance duties as necessary when assigned, to include snow removal.
- Upholds the organizations' Mission, Values and Goals by adhering to the NHS Standards of Performance.
- Patrols entire Hospital complex, monitor and secure buildings.
- Monitors parking and enforce regulations.
- Responds to calls for service and assists Hospital staff, as necessary.
- Pays attention to detail, and is thorough in the performance of duties. Requires little follow-up.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for own professional practice. Knows and adheres to policies and procedures, performing in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Cooperates readily and maintains a good attitude toward Division.
- Interacts well with other employees; Treats visitors and patients with respect.
- Shares information with co-workers and supervisor.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Security or related job experience necessary, with healthcare experience, preferred.
- Must have current CPR.
- Must have CPI Non-Violent Crisis Intervention certification within 3 months of hire.
- Must have IAHSS Basic Certification within 6 months of hire.
- Drivers License in good standing
- High School graduate or equivalent strongly preferred.
801 Middleford Rd,Seaford, DE