The HB/PB Patient Training/Support Supervisor is responsible for oversight of training for all functions of the organization’s revenue cycle functions from point of contact into the physician/hospital practice/service through payment. This position ensures maximization of revenue and cash flow while maintaining the highest levels of patient, physician, employee and other customer relations. This position is responsible for the standardized application of policies and procedures, system software, and uniform training in the physician offices and hospital departments. In conjunction with these duties, this position spends a portion of their work week at the office locations or webinars if appropriate.
- Associates of Arts Degree with concentration in Business preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Credentialed in at least one training course for Epic within one year of hire.
- Must have valid driver’s license, a driving record deemed appropriate by Tidal Health, and reliable transportation.
- At least 5 years of experience, with at least 2 years’ supervisory experience, in third party billing, front office operations and hospital registration, and health care receivables management in a physician/hospital setting strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory compliance issues, uniform billing requirements, HIPAA transaction code sets, State and Federal collection law, and payer contractual relationships preferred.
- Microcomputer skills using Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook and other software to organize and present data required.
800 S Salisbury Blvd,Salisbury, MD
PRMG Revenue Cycle 9154
Monday - Friday occasional weekends/nights