Performs a variety of duties associated with transporting patients, paperwork, specimens and supplies, etc. Cleaning and storage of transport equipment. Occasional transport of deceased patients to the morgue and other duties as assigned
- Upholds the organizations' Mission, Values and Goals by adhering to the NHS Standards of Performance.
- Critical Thinking- The employee maintains the ability to make effective decisions regarding, safety concerns and appropriately prioritizes in emergent situations.
- Communication- The employee maintains effective communication with department staff, management, patients and visitors, which is the key to consistent customer service skills.
- The employee takes responsibility for his/her actions and follows through on commitments and deadlines.
- The employee collaborates with all management/staff for the benefit of the patients.
- The employee will safely transfer and transport patients and assure the safety and proper function of all equipment involved.
- The employee demonstrates character, conviction and honest and ethical behavior in all interaction with others.
- Maintains a professional conduct as evident by a nonjudgmental approach and respect for cultural diversity.
- Previous Healthcare experience preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Strong customer service skills required. Must be able to read and write English.
- CPR Required
801 Middleford Rd,Seaford, DE
Day - Including Weekends