PRMC would like to thank our friends at Emmanuel Church who are leading this PPE drive for our healthcare team.
In order to provide needed medical supplies to health care providers and first responders during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Emmanuel Church is partnering with Peninsula Regional Medical Center to host donation drop-off locations for healthcare needed supplies at the following locations:
• Emmanuel Crisfield: 22 E. Chesapeake Ave. Crisfield, MD 21817 – Tuesday April 21 and Thursday April 23, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Emmanuel Fruitland: 620 W. Main St. Fruitland, MD 21826 - Tuesday April 21 and Thursday April 23, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Emmanuel Salisbury: 217 Beaglin Park Dr. Salisbury, MD 21804 - Tuesday, April 21 through Friday, April 24, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Those who wish to donate items on the supply list should have the items in their trunk. Drive up to the drop-off location and stay in your car. Open your trunk when directed and a volunteer will remove the items for you. A second volunteer will collect your name and information so that you can be thanked for your donation.
List of supplies being requested:
- Unused face and surgical masks, especially N95 masks
- Eye protectors: safety goggles, safety glasses, clear face shields
- Surgical and medical gloves
- Medical garb, suits, scrubs, and isolation gowns
- Cleaning and sanitizer solutions (such as alcohol wipes/pads, bleach wipes, sanitizing wipes)
- Hand sanitizer, including hand sanitizer bottles/pumps/spray bottles
- Brown paper bags and lunch bags
Donations will support Peninsula Regional Medical Center, McCready Health and local first responders.
All people at the site are advised to practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet apart. Anyone who is feeling sick should not come to the donation sites.
For more information: https://donatede.org.
If you are unable to make it to the donation site, please click on the link to learn other ways to donate: https://www.peninsula.org/covid-19-donations
Monetary donations can be made online: https://www.peninsula.org/c…/prmc-foundation/prmc-foundation